Who I am
Gifts to Celebrate and Commemorate is my business which I run from Tuffley in Gloucester, GL4 0BT.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- Visitors to our website and
- People who register for my services and/or do business with me
- Gifts to Celebrate and Commemorate does not track your activity on the website as an individual.
Contacting Gifts to Celebrate and Commemorate: information I collect about you
I regard my visitors’ privacy as being of the utmost importance. When you do business with me, I collect the following personal information:
- postal address
- email address
- telephone number
If you sign up to my newsletter or contac me through the website form, I collect:
- email address
- telephone number
Any information you submit to me, either through this website or through any other means such as email, telephone or letter, will be regarded as confidential, and will not be passed to any 3rd party without your express prior permission. I gather the information to allow me to process any requests for services or orders for products you might make, provide the services or deliver the goods requested. The relevant information is then used by me to provide you with the products or service and to contact you on any matter relating to the above. Any such information will be stored and/or disposed of in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
When you contact me through any contact form on the site or using my email address:
- I will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information and to protect your details against third party access or modification – I do not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with any other organisations. You should be aware though that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason I cannot guarantee the security or integrity of your personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the internet.
- I provide you with mechanisms to amend your details as retained by me, or remove them from my database.
- I allow you to specify the level of future contact that you will receive from Gifts to Celebrate and Commemorate and I will respect your wishes.
Purchasing Products via the website
If you buy one of my products via the website, your payments will be processed by PayPal. You can use a credit or debit card rather than logging into PayPal, if you wish.
Subscribing to my newsletter
If you subscribe to my newsletter, the information you supply will be stored and processed. You may change your preferences or unsubscribe using the instructions on the bottom of any of my newsletters or by contacting me.
Accessing your information and updating and correcting it
You have the right to request a copy of the information that I hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of it please use my contact form.
I want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to me changes, such as a change in your postal or email addresses, please let me know by using the contact form. You may ask me to correct or remove inaccurate information.
By submitting your personal information to me, you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy. I keep my policy under review and if I change it I will post the changes to my website and give notice as appropriate so that you will become aware of the information I collect and how it is used.
This website is powered by WordPress. Any cookies that are used only to ensure proper running. They are not used for tracking purposes, just to hold site information for the duration of your browsing session.
I use Google Analytics to provide statistics on website traffic – see below for the Google explanation.
I do not use 3rd Party / Tracking / Advertising cookies.
If you do not know what cookies are or would like more information, this BBC article provides a simple explanation. The organisation AboutCookies.org provides further information, including how to delete cookies in your browser.
Google Analytics “small print”
I will always respect the privacy of individuals and organisations who browse my website and leave contact details with me.